Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our One Year Anniversary is June 2nd!

UPDATE: New Day Set for the Big Party -Darned RL :)

Hi All! Mark your calendars! The one year anniversary of the Voice-aholics is June 2, 2008. So we're having a big party on Saturday, June 7th to celebrate! Yep, June 2nd on the Voice Beta Grid we gathered in Miramare, set up couches and Voice-aholics was born! Here are some pics from that day - with some very familiar avatars present. (It seems grey stones and couches are a theme from the very beginning!)




4 comments:

Zam Boyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zam Boyle said...

It's for sure that "I will be there my Tender Banana" !! :-)

"Je suis là ma tendre Banane" ;)

Clark Abismo said...

OMG I WAS THERE I WAS THERE, I've played a role in history!

Zam Boyle said...

I was there too and I remember that we wanted to create a group of people who love your voice :)) Hopefully, we created the Voice-Aholics group :p